Friday, May 27, 2011

Blog Summary--usbackroads Oregon, Utah, Nevada, Idaho and Montana



Blog Summary--Oregon, Utah, Nevada, Idaho and Montana

This is the summary of places we have visited.  To make it easier I have grouped the locations by state.

Just click on the link below to go to that blog entry.

Zion National Park, Utah
Blackfoot-Clearwater Wildlife Area, Montana
Wallace, Silver Valley, Idaho
North Fork Coeur d'Alene River, Shoshone County, Idaho
Lower Coeur d'Alene River, Idaho
Armitage County Park, Eugene, Oregon
Valley of the Rogue State Park, Medford, Oregon
Boulder Beach Campground, Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Nevada
Las Vegas to Ely, Highway 93, Nevada
Ely to Jackpot, Highway 93, Nevada
Jackpot, Highway 93, Nevada
Snake River I-84 and Highway 201, Oregon



All materials and photos copyrighted 2010-2011©

3 comments:

Russ Krecklow said...

Hey, thanks for the great summary.
I haven't had the opportunity to keep up with your blog as much as I'd like, so this is really good for me! Thanks so much for sharing.

Vladimir Steblina said...

Thanks Russ, I do need to get the site better organized.

For now the summaries will have to do.

Anonymous said...

I am impressed, I have to say. Really rarely do I discovered a blog that is both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, youve hit the nail on the head. Your article is outstanding; the issue is something that not many people are speaking intelligently about. Im very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.